Blog About Academic Subjects

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 168
Hey Everyone!

So I just got a job at today.com as a blogger and I was hoping all of you could help me out by visiting and/or commenting on my blog. It's actually pretty interesting (or at least I think it's interesting). It comments on subjects from economics to history to math to science (it could also provide inspiration for your stories).

So yeah, here's the link:

http://scasha.today.com

Thanks so much! I love you all

--scasha




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
Congrats scasha!

The post about Chile was pretty interesting. I like how you took the story of your Professor meeting the taxi driver and wove that into a bigger story about the tale of Chile's economy over the past fifty years.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1290
Reviews 7
I enjoyed the look of it...I'll read the post later on, but the beginning seemed very well written



That's how we should measure our lives. Not in distance traveled, or time passed, or worlds conquered, but in moments... and the rush of joy—of grace—that exists within them.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)