The hair and the height are good. Okay, let me think of this logically:
You are tall, with brown hair of...undeterminable length, and small/average-sized eyes of...undeterminable color.
Better? xD
'Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold.' - Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald
Taha. Come on. It is pretty easy. Do you want me to tell you? And are your eyes green?
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
200397...wrong completely. My eyes are NOT hazel or brown. I am tall and my hair is brown. This is what we have established so far. Keep guessing.
Brown hair with highlights and you have brown eyes and are short and...thats all I can think of.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
and you have brown hair with natural highlights, hazelish eyes, and are tall. Kewlio!
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
You have already tell how you look like so, I'm going to create a new you:
Small cute guy (like, small. I don't deal with inches so, maybe 1.63cm)
Black brown hair cut really short
uses glasses
brown eyes
childish face
and
Magic-o-crazy (that card game, "Magic the Gathering"), in love with video games and playing, as I said, Magic cards
As I know who you look like, Shauni, I'll also create a new you!
Medium height girl
Short brown hair with honey eyes, looks a bit nerdy and has stupid jokes and bad comments, that are supposed to be funny (tipo "saídas" 'tás a ver?)
me: clue: Shauni sold me off a few pages before.
Piglet: How do you spell love? Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman