I have two thoughts:
1. Why on Earth do so many people like Twilight?
2. How many posts do you need to get a custom title?
Those are the first things that popped into my head.
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be? Hermione: As merry as you will. Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one Of sprites and goblins. The Winter's Tale
*OMG! Summer did your mom or sister ruin your room or arrange the furniture? I wonder.
*I love you, too...but I can't say it.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go. — Jamie Anderson