The "what if" game

107 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
what if existence never existed?? :shock:
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
What if you were dead with those two twins?
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
what if Chirantha is a dog with rabies?
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
What if you had AIDs. :shock:
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
What if Chirantha had HIV's

P.S. genius boy. Those are STDs which stands for...what does it stand for?
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
what if Chirantha was really an idiot?
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
What if you were dead Firestalker?

P.S - Bleeding Rose, STD stands for Sexually/socially transmitted diseases.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
What if everyone in the world was dead?

P.S Chirantha - I like being dead.

P.S Bleeding Rose - Your question to Chirantha was not a good one because even if genius boy here didn't know the answer he could just have got it from the net.
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 112
What if life became anime?
Am I a one eyed hunter of unicorns or a hunter of one eyed unicorns? The world may never know.




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
What if I had PMS and a gun?

P.S.Chirantha if you were so genius then you would of noticed that I already knew what STDs were. Ha, who is the genius now?

P.S.S. Firestalker...hey
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
What is life become good instead of bad?



P.S Sorry Bleeding Rose, I'm on your side you know.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :(
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
What if the good life was really bad?

P.S. Firestalker-Yay! My side has cookies! You want one?
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
What if bad was good?

P.S Bleeding Rose - Yay I want a cookie!!
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"




Random avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 24
What if cookies were really asparagus?

P.S.FIrestalker-*Hands cookie* there you go! *Looks at you with big glowing eyes and chocolate crusted on the side of lips*
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
What if a asparagus' ere cookies??




P.S Bleeding Rose- *Eats cookie* *Tackle Hug Bleeding Rose and thanks her*
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"



You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders