Word Game

545 posts1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 37
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
fall
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
down
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
lost
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
forgotten
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
missing
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 47
gone
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 16




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
fluff
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 26
annoying.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa! What are you girls doing?"

"Peeing on a stick, you wanna try?"

-My C, Nick, and MC, Kayla.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 11
pissed off
i'm so lost x5




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
hands
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1090
Reviews 62




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
smell
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1090
Reviews 62




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4601
Reviews 141
Snot :oops: :shock: :? :roll:
--
Who is not Insane one man ask, the answer being a fool.
Are you Insane the same man asks, - "Oh yes!. The Mad Hatter being saner!"



I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind