And I just looked at your gender status. *head/wall* Der! Boy, do I feel like an idiot. Here I am guessing girl's names. I'm sorry for not being observant.
Hmm, well I'm hyper, I like to run and swim and hang out at the beach, and I don't like girly clothes. What's my name? *hint: it's not Taylor or Sam*
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax
Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax
Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"
If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term. — Frinderman