Hobbies: Writing, role playing (both computer related things!), watching movies
Place: Eastern Connecticut
General attitude: Usually pretty happy. o.O Not super smiley (because I have a dorky smile, and you have to get me to laugh naturally to get a good smile from me), but that doesn't mean I'm not happy.
Hobbies: Bug Wars, writing, and getting my pants soiled by scary things.
Place: Northwest Arkansas, Wal-mart Home Office -_-
General Attitude: Serious-silly. If you know me, you know what I mean.
Hobbies: Writing, reading, computer, sports, exercising.
Place: CO
General attitude: Um... do I have one? Sarcastic... pretty happy, but I don't usually look like it (same as AWF said.)
I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark. — Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X