My brother is stupid like that. I'm sorry. But I can't help his stupidness.
I'll have to tell him some time. I woun't see him for a while. He moved out at his old age of 17. He's the only old one here though because he's my brother.
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.
“This precious book of love, this unbound lover, To beautify him only lacks a cover.” ~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet
I have a gay brother, and so when I hear people flinging that word around like some sort of toy, it hurts me. A priest told my brother he was gonna go to Hell for being gay. He almost decided to kill himself after that, and threatend he was going to jump off a bridge. So, please do not use the word "Gay, homosexual" In a negative way And never say fag >:(
See now I try not to be mean to people I don't know. It's very disrespectful. Now no one on here has made me mad so I'm fine. I haven't exploded yet. Hehe.
We've all been broken in some way. It's just how we express it that makes us dffrent form eachother.
“This precious book of love, this unbound lover, To beautify him only lacks a cover.” ~William Shakespeare, The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet
When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind