You say that as if you wish to be red, Azila but what is the use of the rank without the power? In truth, the fool is on them XD
We are a lucky ten percent of the site who have escaped it.
And I think changing Bekah and Jack's colours would have been much more fun. Changing them to gold and saying they had retired... now that might have fooled a few people...
And all you mods can make your name red. There's a button in the My Preferences (or one of the links in My YWS) that allows you to chose the rank you like the most, so you can pick your color.
(Wow. How did I know that; I don't even have a color? I'm a dork. )
The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late. — Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune