Er... this quote really doesn't make sense. At all. Maybe you fix it a little so that it grammatically checks out?
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
Thanks for all your suggestions. I came up with the quote. And if I need to get my head out of the sand because I have an opinion I find valid, then you're just as closed minded as you most probably think I am. But thanks for the suggestion.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" -Voltaire
Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go. — Jamie Anderson