Word Game

545 posts1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 37
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 189
squeak XD ( I blame Linds haha just kidding) :) :D




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1840
Reviews 160




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 189
My cousin Justin. ( Linds know's what I'm talking about) he is a pest




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4946
Reviews 231
Case. (just in case!)
man hands on misery to man
it deepens like a coastal shelf
get out as early as you can
and don’t have any kids yourself.

Legacy signature:
dun worry
it's all gun be k




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 189




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4946
Reviews 231
Briefcase, silly.

Short.
man hands on misery to man
it deepens like a coastal shelf
get out as early as you can
and don’t have any kids yourself.

Legacy signature:
dun worry
it's all gun be k




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2831
Reviews 170
Business
"After it happened I thought that I'd just try to live as normally as possible and bury it, but things like that don't stay buried. I didn't think it would, but it taints your whole life."

"My desires were bestial, obviously." -Jeffery Dahmer.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1840
Reviews 160




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4946
Reviews 231
Watson.

(Elementary school, dear Watson! Okay, okay, it's a stretch... XD)
man hands on misery to man
it deepens like a coastal shelf
get out as early as you can
and don’t have any kids yourself.

Legacy signature:
dun worry
it's all gun be k




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1840
Reviews 160




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Mrs. Buffy Watkins-Gundakunst
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 189




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2832
Reviews 93
Horton (hears a who. :D)
Where are we going?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 135
ears (u know like what u hear with)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
Do your ears hang low? (And Buffy Watkins-Gudakunst is my science teacher)
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears



The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna