Emotional

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2340
Reviews 447
I'm in a weird mood. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard the song "Emotional" by Diana DeGarmo, and what they thought about it. As I said, I'm in a weird mood. But I really like the lines:

"You say I'm just impossible
Totally unpredictable
I'm just a girl get use to it
No big deal
You can't change me why would you try?
I'm no angel but I can make you smile
And that's the way it is
That's just the way I am"
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
I haven't heard it, but I do love your sig!
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2340
Reviews 447
*laughs* thanks!
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 16
I don't know that song either, but I agree, nice sig!!!
~~Honary 11-year old~~

Would you like some bread with your pepper?

See that freak with blood shot eyes and a mole on his eyelid over there?
He is so hot.


I hate peas.



In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian