Rate the random thought above you

38 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
If a mouse is a mouse on the computer and on the floor, why does only one poo?
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280
um.....8/10....?

Doesn't expecting the unexpected make the expected the unexpected?
ohmeohmy




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1290
Reviews 7
9/10

Very true

:]

See sig
Characters are people too you know!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 32885
Reviews 2058
10/10 My characters are people... they're real!


This is really...weird.
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
6/10 what isn't weird?



duct tape, paper clips, and rubber bands hold the world together.
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 6
author13 wrote:6/10 what isn't weird?



duct tape, paper clips, and rubber bands hold the world together.

6/10 meh, don't have much to say about it.

Hello, my name is sanguine_dreams, and I am a Geena Davis addict.
"My form is a filthy type of yours." -the Creature, Frankenstein




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
7/10 she's awesome







rock is the best, everything else is crap.
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280
1/10 not true, there's always OSTs! :D

I like cheese!
ohmeohmy




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6400
Reviews 497
5/10, it's been overused.

Enchilada hat dance!
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 2570
Reviews 245
8/10

Wow. That put a funny image in my head... :D

Jesus and the devil were screwed the moment God was born, and because I said that, people will hate me.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6400
Reviews 497
7/10, it gets marks off because Jesus came after God so it's kinda impossible. But meh. ^_^

Spontaneously combustible projectile eunuch sloths.
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9022
Reviews 647
7/10 What is eunuch?

uhhhh.........*cries*
"Maybe Senpai ate Yuka-tan's last bon-bon?"
----Stupei, Ace Defective




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6400
Reviews 497
8/10, cute ^^

A eunuch is a man or boy whose testes are dysfunctional or have been removed.

Insert witty thought here.
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
10/10 that's great


I like pie.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6400
Reviews 497
5/10, also an overused one. ^^

Hello there my rabid German squirrels!
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber



Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs