z

Young Writers Society

A story of a friend, a computer, and a headache.

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Mon May 14, 2007 2:00 am
Kastor&Co. says...

The Big One
Now you’ll probably be wondering why I am naming this story, ‘The Big One’, then that is a story in itself.

And that story is called, ‘The Big One’.

Now, it started when a friend started pressuring me to join the YWS, which stands for the Young Writers Society. Well, I thought that I am a terrible writer, so I wrote this story:

The Big One
Now you’ll probably be wondering why I am naming this story, ‘The Big One’, then that is a story in itself.

Now, it started when a friend started pressuring me to join the YWS, which stands for the Young Writers Society. Well, I thought that I am a terrible writer, so I wrote this story:

The Big One

The Big One

The Big One

…………..
………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………..
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Mon May 14, 2007 2:29 am
Nate says...

LOL

Moved it from "Other Fiction" to "Randomness," but this is hilarious :P

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Mon May 14, 2007 2:31 am
Via says...

This is actually pretty funny. HA! This is the song that never ends..
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon May 14, 2007 5:08 am
LowKey says...

:lol: Lol! :lol:

This is great! Reminds me of a story someone wrote in second grade. It had a loop just like yours and went on and on. The teacher finally cut her off for recess.
Necropolis SB / Necropolis DT

Once was Dreamer, is now LowKey_Lyesmith.

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

280 Reviews

Reviews: 280
Mon May 14, 2007 11:25 am
Sumi H. Inkblot says...

LOL!

Brilliant! I love it. The never-ending YWS anthem....(there was me thinking it might be "White'n'Nerdy" by Weird Al, but whatever...)
ohmeohmy

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon May 14, 2007 1:43 pm
Twit says...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love loop thingies like this. Sort of like Catch 22. This can be Catch 23 - the next catch. :wink:

-Twit
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said