How does your desktop look like?

79 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 94
Image

with the exception of windowblinds, this is what my desktop looks like :)
*AstrangedbeaR*




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5890
Reviews 418
Nice desktop. Let me guess, the pic is from digitalblasphemy.com right?
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
AstrangedBear: That's an awesome background! Where'd you get it?


Here's a pic of my own desktop right now (resized down for easy viewing):
Image




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 94
www.digitalblasphemy.com Nate
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 94
actually i found the picture on wincustomize.com and i liked it the moment i saw it
*AstrangedbeaR*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 137
bear could you do me a favour and send me that picture it's just it's exactly what I'm looking for, for my art exam
PWEEEASSSSE would be very greatful :)
wu x
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 94
sure, i'll send to you by email if you like :)
*AstrangedbeaR*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
Could you send it to me too please? :) I will wuv you forever! etc etc
Matt.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 137
cheers much bear muchly appreciated!!
'Sadistic lies we form like the web of a spider, the truth we hide like our flaws.'




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5890
Reviews 418
Hey, uh, people who want that picture: You can just right click on it and "Save Picture As" or "Save Image to Disk". Its the same thing.

I'll post my when I find the link for it. Its from digitalblasphemy.com and its a tiger next to a lake...hmmm...
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 23925
Reviews 570
ElectricBlueMonkey wrote:Hey, uh, people who want that picture: You can just right click on it and "Save Picture As" or "Save Image to Disk". Its the same thing.


No, it isn't. If we did that it'd have her desktop icons on it. I could get rid of them in paint, but..s'not the same.
Matt.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 683
Okay here is my desktop: And ha! I wont show you what programmes I have. For a while I had the sims 2 wallpaper which rockd, now Im going for something different... It will proberly change. Oh well! Here is what I have at the mo:

Image

Heehee, I know it is plain, but I love it!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 94




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 103
Blar har har, some of your guys desktops are blooming funny. Mine's pretty simple:

Image

Aside from the KICK A** WALLPAPER, THAT IS!!! :D




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 5890
Reviews 418
Wow...just wow...Tess, that pic is so amazing. I love it. Where did you get it?

And Matt, ahh, now I get it...it wouldn't be the same...
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.



You walk into this room at your own risk, because it leads to the future, not a future that will be but one that might be. This is not a new world, it is simply an extension of what began in the old one. It has patterned itself after every dictator who has ever planted the ripping imprint of a boot on the pages of history since the beginning of time. It has refinements, technological advances, and a more sophisticated approach to the destruction of human freedom. But like every one of the super states that preceded it, it has one iron rule: logic is an enemy and truth is a menace.
— Rod Serling