Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Count Up Until An Admin Zeroes It [2]
237 posts
1
...
11
,
12
,
13
,
14
,
15
,
16
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:55 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Thu Sep 17, 2026 5:55 pm
134
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Darlet
Gender
Points
3177
Reviews
24
Thu Sep 17, 2026 6:30 pm
Darlet
says...
·
Thu Sep 17, 2026 6:30 pm
135
he/they
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Fri Sep 18, 2026 2:28 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 2:28 am
136
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
Darlet
Gender
Points
3177
Reviews
24
Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:30 am
Darlet
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:30 am
137
he/they
Aislynn
Gender
Points
8417
Reviews
70
Fri Sep 18, 2026 1:13 pm
Aislynn
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 1:13 pm
138
Genesis 17:20
[she/her]
You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
-- Shinji Moon
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Fri Sep 18, 2026 2:20 pm
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 2:20 pm
139
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
Darlet
Gender
Points
3177
Reviews
24
Fri Sep 18, 2026 3:16 pm
Darlet
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 3:16 pm
140
he/they
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:28 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:28 pm
141
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Darlet
Gender
Points
3177
Reviews
24
Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:36 pm
Darlet
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:36 pm
142
he/they
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:48 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 6:48 pm
143
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Snoink
🐷
🐷
🐷
🐷
🐷
Supporter
Gender
Points
11393
Reviews
3913
Fri Sep 18, 2026 8:43 pm
Snoink
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 8:43 pm
🐷
🐷
🐷
🐷
🐷
144
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.
"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach
Moth and Myth
<- My comic!
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:39 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri Sep 18, 2026 9:39 pm
145
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
deleted49
Gender
Points
719
Reviews
42
Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:20 am
deleted49
says...
·
Sat Sep 19, 2026 1:20 am
146
DELETED ACCOUNT
Darlet
Gender
Points
3177
Reviews
24
Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:46 am
Darlet
says...
·
Sat Sep 19, 2026 4:46 am
147
he/they
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:41 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Sat Sep 19, 2026 6:41 am
148
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
Sign In
Register
Everything has a consequence and every consequence leads to death.
— kattee