Count up until a Mod zeroes it

1052 posts1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 71
User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
6
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
7
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 24804
Reviews 532
9
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
0
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4038
Reviews 489
2
***Under the Responsibility of S.P.E.W.***
(Sadistic Perplexion of Everyone's Wits)

Medieval Lit! Come here to find out who Chaucer plagiarized and translated - and why and how it worked in the late 1300s.

I <3 Rydia




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
3
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
5
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
6
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
7
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 53616
Reviews 255
0 ;) (My villian arc begins)




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24



Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)