Count up until a Mod zeroes it

1052 posts1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 71
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
mwuahahaha

0
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
2
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
3
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender demiboy?
Points 3177
Reviews 24




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
5
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
6
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 19076
Reviews 81




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
9
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 942
Reviews 30
10
"Don’t set yourself on fire just to keep others warm." Penny Reid

They/Them




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8417
Reviews 70
11
Genesis 17:20
[she/her]

You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
-- Shinji Moon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
12
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 719
Reviews 42




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8417
Reviews 70
14
Genesis 17:20
[she/her]

You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
-- Shinji Moon



"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites