John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
“It is always sad when someone leaves home, unless they are simply going around the corner and will return in a few minutes with ice cream sandwiches.” - Lemony Snicket
/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./ — Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)