100th Post Wins

474 posts1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 32
User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
97
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
98
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
99
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
97
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
100?
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
WAIT MB my messages are wonky and i saw 96- that's all you polt, congrats!! 🎊😭
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
102?? I think?
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
I think we start over at 1???
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
Oh right! 2
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
3
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
4
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
5
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
6
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
7
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
8
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA



"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard