100th Post Wins

474 posts1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 32
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
82
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
83
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
84
Last edited by Youbeaucupid on Thu May 29, 2025 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
85
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
86
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
87
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
88
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
89
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
90
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
91
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
92
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
93
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
94
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
95
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
96
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they



I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina