Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46
force
Spoiler
"perfectly balanced, as all things should be"




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
face
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 219
Reviews 22
Blueprints
Create sympathy for your characters, then set the monsters loose. - Stephen King :pirate3:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69326
Reviews 707
Architect
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 219
Reviews 22
Structure
Create sympathy for your characters, then set the monsters loose. - Stephen King :pirate3:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69326
Reviews 707
index
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 219
Reviews 22
Prologue
Create sympathy for your characters, then set the monsters loose. - Stephen King :pirate3:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
start
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 219
Reviews 22
Sequel
Create sympathy for your characters, then set the monsters loose. - Stephen King :pirate3:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 219
Reviews 22
Finale
Create sympathy for your characters, then set the monsters loose. - Stephen King :pirate3:



The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch