100th Post Wins

474 posts1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 32
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 1694
Reviews 21
5
"sounds gay, i'm in!"

he/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
6
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
8
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1702
Reviews 82
10
You know, ଳjellyfishଳ can't swim or shine on their own, but once they absorb light from around them, they're able to shine for themselves! So maybe...I can, too! If I'm around you, maybe I'll be able to shine, too? -

クラゲは夜は泳げない




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
11

(howwwww have i missed this?!??!?!?!?!?)
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
13
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
15
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
16
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 200
Reviews 115




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
18
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
19
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass



“If you come at four in the afternoon, I'll begin to be happy by three.”
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince