Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It

1473 posts1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
270
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 17941
Reviews 134




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
274
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
276
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
277
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
279
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8757
Reviews 217
281
“Ley moves and I am a couple feet behind, waiting.” - winterwolf0100
“Ley you will be fine because we all have magic powers that will protect you.” - WeepingWisteria

Ley, she/her
dreamer♡




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
282
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2367
Reviews 46



have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady