Red or Blue?

1064 posts1 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71
User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
246
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
257
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
248 (I see what you did there, Fern XD)
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
249 (ooopsss ummmm.... that was totally not intentional i promise you xD)
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
250
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
251
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
252
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
253
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
254
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
255
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
256 (fun fact, this is 1000th reply :P)
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
257
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
258

(WAIT A SEC, KAY, DID YOU COUNT???!!!!)
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
259
(NO FERN I’M NOT THAT GOOD IN BASIC MATHS)
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
260
(OKAY GOOD BECAUSE THAT'D BE WILD IF YOU COUNTED)
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad



Stupid risks make life worth living.
— Homer Simpson