Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Name A Name [2]
501 posts
1
...
8
,
9
,
10
,
11
,
12
,
13
,
14
...
34
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Sun Feb 02, 2025 12:23 am
Fern
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 12:23 am
Ursula
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
GengarTheGhost
Gender
Points
3995
Reviews
255
Sun Feb 02, 2025 3:03 am
GengarTheGhost
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 3:03 am
Vendetta!! (One of my original characters lol)
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]
~~~
[Gengar!
they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sun Feb 02, 2025 8:52 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 8:52 am
Wilson
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:03 am
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:03 am
EllieMae
Xyloména (thank you Slovak language)
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:09 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:09 am
Yolanda
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:10 am
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:10 am
Zara
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:12 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:12 am
Amelia
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:14 am
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:14 am
Bethany
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:20 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 9:20 am
Carson
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Sun Feb 02, 2025 12:14 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 12:14 pm
Danielle
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Sun Feb 02, 2025 11:12 pm
Fern
says...
·
Sun Feb 02, 2025 11:12 pm
Erica
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Mon Feb 03, 2025 6:16 am
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Mon Feb 03, 2025 6:16 am
Ferdo
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Mon Feb 03, 2025 8:41 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Mon Feb 03, 2025 8:41 am
Gerard
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
NovemberCrow
Gender
Points
15016
Reviews
95
Mon Feb 03, 2025 3:35 pm
NovemberCrow
says...
·
Mon Feb 03, 2025 3:35 pm
Harry
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA
avimoon
Gender
Points
2367
Reviews
46
Mon Feb 03, 2025 3:59 pm
avimoon
says...
·
Mon Feb 03, 2025 3:59 pm
Ingrid
Sign In
Register
No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus