Make me look like a horrible person...

21 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
That´s the point of the thread. Change your question so that the answer you gave gives a bad impression of me. :D Go back and look.

Yes.

What is your answer to global warming?

Spoiler
What do you eat for breakfast?
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 155
Reviews 30
Okay.

Pizza on a Friday.

Do you like makeup?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 0
Reviews 1232
Only lipstick. Does manicure like nail colouring count as well?


Why do you think dolphins live in the water?
Reality is a prison and time is its guard

I´m just a random girl with gentle manners

Every bad voice in your head was once outside




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 155
Reviews 30
They have gills.

Are you nice to your sister?

Spoiler
Do you own a train?
Swan Queen's little sister in-law/caretaker since 2022




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 15016
Reviews 95
I don’t own any.

Spoiler
What do you think about cats?.

How do you like your breakfeast?
Last edited by NovemberCrow on Sat Jan 11, 2025 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's Kay, babe!
they/them
Your local (friendly?) cryptid crow
HAKUNA BATATA




User avatar
Gender genderqueer
Points 2333
Reviews 44
Fluffyyyy. also pointy.

Why do you like the sky?
spot~pebble~peb~pebb~
in any order
they/them



perhaps i can make something of this unreality...
~~~~~~



I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint