Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Melt
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
ice
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Cream
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
Sugar
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Spoonfull
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Scoop
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
salivating

(which is what I'm doing right now, reading the words "ice cream")
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Saliva
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
Mouth
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Dentist
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 7195
Reviews 328
hospital
In a shadow there is the blessing of a shadow.
— Kuki Shūzō




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
rabbit
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



Sometimes poetry is inspired by the conversation entered into by reading other poems.
— John Barton