Red or Blue?

1064 posts1 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 ... 71
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-24
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
-25
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
-24
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
-23

Progress!
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
-22

:)
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-21
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-20
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
-19
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-18
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
-17
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
rude :P

-18
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-17
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-16
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-17
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-16
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind