Red or Blue?

1064 posts1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 ... 71
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-51
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-49
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
-50
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-51
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-50
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
-49
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
Oh, hey, an improvement towards blue! :D

Also, you're welcome, @Inferno. XD

-47
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Nope, you're not keeping that lol

-48
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-47
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-48
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
-49
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-48
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-49
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad



There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world.
— Terry Pratchett