Red or Blue?

1064 posts1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 71
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
oops as well

-57
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-56
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
-57
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-56
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-57

(we literally brake that rule so many times. Thanks @BrumalHunter!)
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
(too many times lol)

-58
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-57

(at least we’re somewhat following it now?)
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-58
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
(somewhat, yeah)

-59
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-58
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-57
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
-58
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
-57
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-56
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
-57
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.



If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn