Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Sheet,
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Paper

(oh whoops I made a mistake)
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Airplane

(how?)
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Sky
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Blue
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Eyes
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Pupil
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Student
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Teacher
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
School
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Bell
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Tower
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Castle
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Nobility
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Royals
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.



I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat