Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8354
Reviews 30
Horse
Not all who wander are lost; some are just looking for their arrows.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Saddle
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Rein
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Pull
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Push
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Jump
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Vault
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Leap
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Gap
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Year
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Calendar
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Time
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Scarce
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Limited
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Edition
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.



"I think; therefore, I am."
— René Descartes