Pop Culture Battles

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 14
Reviews 22
I used to do this via text, but I decided to create a topic on it.
Anyway, it's pretty simple. First, (I'll start) post a character, army, or weapon from popular culture. Then everything goes crazy. Basically, you counter the post with something stronger from popular culture. Like for example:

Razor: Death Star

Random User: Superman

Razor: Dr. Strange (One of superman's weaknesses is magic)

Random User: Optimus Prime

Razor: Optimus prime can't defeat doctor strange dummy


See? Easy right?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 14
Reviews 22
Imperial Death Trooper




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Captain Marvel B)
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 14
Reviews 22



Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson