Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
cold
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
snow

(mmmm... orange dream popsicles are my favorite kind)
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
Crystals
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Cave
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
River
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Beans
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Green
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
DUOLINGO
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Goosebumps

(sorry, Ellie. That bird scares me...)
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Ghostbusters
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Trap!
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Mice
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Cat
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2737
Reviews 26
Whiskers
Life is hard.
But as someone once told me,
“Life is hard, but also beautiful.
There are so many amazing things
you can do in life.”


I want to sleep.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8000
Reviews 212
Tail
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart


“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.



That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon