Life would be easier if...

41 posts1, 2, 3
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Hey there! This is a simple game (if you can even call it that) All you have to do is put "Life would be easier if..." and then insert something that would make life easier! Example:
Life would be easier if soda cans could actually open.
or
Life would be easier if the Chat actually worked.
^First things that came to mind. They're a little weird, but you get the gist. Have fun!
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Life would be so much better if I was Duolingo!
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Life would be easier if I knew how to live it,
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Life would be so much better if I had a chick fil a lemonade machine at home!
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13534
Reviews 263
Life would be easier if I didn't have to have a job to make money and survive.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Life would be easier if I could live in Walmart.
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55
Life would be easier if I was an alien from Jupiter.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Life would be easier if I had more cats
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Life would be easier if I even had a pet
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55
Life would be so so much easier if I didn’t procrastinate with studies.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Life would be easier with halloween everyday
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55
Life would be easier if I weren’t so confused about ability scores while learning the rules of D&D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4300
Reviews 77
Life would be easier if I lived in a library.
just take a breath, love
fill your lungs up ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Life would be easier if I could graduate today
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5397
Reviews 55
Life would be easier if I could cook better



All the turtles are related.
— Jack Hanna