Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]
1485 posts
1
...
13
,
14
,
15
,
16
,
17
,
18
,
19
...
99
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Fri May 24, 2024 6:34 pm
Fern
says...
·
Fri May 24, 2024 6:34 pm
Matrix
(why? Honestly, idk)
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sat May 25, 2024 6:31 am
22Midnight
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 6:31 am
Quillfeather
Trinity
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sat May 25, 2024 5:55 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 5:55 pm
Quillfeather
Poeting
(
@Quillfeather
)
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Quillfeather
Gender
Points
900
Reviews
62
Sat May 25, 2024 6:29 pm
Quillfeather
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 6:29 pm
:O that's me
Ink
that the powerful play goes on
And you may contribute a verse
If you ever need to talk I am here for you<3
"
All great change is preceded by chaos
" - Deepak Chopra
Fight through the chaos, there are good things ahead<333
GengarTheGhost
Gender
Points
3995
Reviews
255
Sat May 25, 2024 7:07 pm
GengarTheGhost
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 7:07 pm
squid
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]
~~~
[Gengar!
they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sat May 25, 2024 10:06 pm
22Midnight
says...
·
Sat May 25, 2024 10:06 pm
Kraken
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Sun May 26, 2024 4:46 am
Fern
says...
·
Sun May 26, 2024 4:46 am
monster
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sun May 26, 2024 7:35 am
22Midnight
says...
·
Sun May 26, 2024 7:35 am
Kushala Daora
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sun May 26, 2024 5:38 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sun May 26, 2024 5:38 pm
What
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Mon May 27, 2024 5:11 am
Fern
says...
·
Mon May 27, 2024 5:11 am
Question
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Mon May 27, 2024 3:10 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Mon May 27, 2024 3:10 pm
Mark
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
herb
Gender
Points
55
Reviews
69
Mon May 27, 2024 3:39 pm
herb
says...
·
Mon May 27, 2024 3:39 pm
cue
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Mon May 27, 2024 6:45 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Mon May 27, 2024 6:45 pm
Cuckoo
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Mon May 27, 2024 7:46 pm
Fern
says...
·
Mon May 27, 2024 7:46 pm
bananas
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Mon May 27, 2024 10:34 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Mon May 27, 2024 10:34 pm
apples
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Sign In
Register
I communicate much better on paper than I do when I open my mouth.
— Aaron Sorkin