Talk about yourself in third person

122 posts1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
22Midnight thinks about what ellie just said "okay I guess you got to go first then," she said not really sure how to start, she was never very good at this game.
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
"Okay, I am thinking of a person, place, or thing." says Ellie, excited to begin the game. "Ask a yes or no question about it."
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
"Is it fry sauce?" Inferno asks hopefully.
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
"Sadly, the answer is no" replies Ellie. "You have 19 questions left!"
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
"Is it a person?" Inferno quizzed.
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
"Hmmmm... you could say that..." replies Ellie. "18 left!"
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Inferno gulps. "How about someone else guesses?" She eyes around the room.
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
mint ponders the puzzle. "Is the person on YWS?" she asks.
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
"Hmm, thinks Ellie. I guess so," so replies, "17 more!!"
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
"Ahhhh!!" Inferno makes a frustrated clawing gesture with her hands, "Stop being so vague!"
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
"have you met the person in person?" Midnight looks at Ellie after hearing all her answers, why was she just saying I guess so to everything. the rules of the game where simple, yes or no not I guess so!
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Ellie laughs. "It's complicated." she says, with a shrug. "I have not met them in person...16 questions left!"
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15000
Reviews 138
Ant walks in and grins when she sees they are playing 20 questions. "Hey can I play? Hmmm is it you? Is that what you're thinking of?"
Good is not a thing you are. It's a thing you do.
- Ms. Marvel

LuminescentAnt ~ Lum ~ Ant
(she/her)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
"Ant can definitely play," says Ellie.

"Nope, not me! But that's a really good guess. 15 left!!!!"
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
"Is it someone who is participating in these questions?" Jazz asked, eating caramel from where he sat on the ceiling.
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass



Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott