Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
drown
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Apple
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
Running

usually I take an apple with me when I go running
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
sweat
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
tears
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
depression

(why is this thread bringing out my inner pessimist...?)
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 3995
Reviews 255
monster
[insert quote based on hyperfixation here]

~~~

[Gengar! :D they/them]
[Spooky spirit, internet cryptid, certified nerd]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30331
Reviews 397
Alatreon
You win when you trust the process, and jealousy is no longer a mind set 🌷




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
Powerful

good thing i've played monster hunter and know what this is XD
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30331
Reviews 397
Lunastra

(In that case let's keep the monster hunter vibes going)
You win when you trust the process, and jealousy is no longer a mind set 🌷




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
PAINFUL!!
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30331
Reviews 397
Gigginox

(XD)
You win when you trust the process, and jealousy is no longer a mind set 🌷




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 403
Reviews 52
confusion
silliness is my specialty. :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
Malfestio

(XD there is a monster in the game that causes that!)
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Malfoy
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)



'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy