Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]
1485 posts
1
...
11
,
12
,
13
,
14
,
15
,
16
,
17
...
99
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sun May 12, 2024 4:20 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sun May 12, 2024 4:20 pm
Life
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Valkyria
Gender
Points
19853
Reviews
279
Sun May 12, 2024 6:32 pm
Valkyria
says...
·
Sun May 12, 2024 6:32 pm
earth
There is always something left to love.
-
One Hundred Years of Solitude
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Mon May 13, 2024 4:55 am
Fern
says...
·
Mon May 13, 2024 4:55 am
mother
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Tue May 14, 2024 4:10 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Tue May 14, 2024 4:10 pm
father
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Wed May 15, 2024 6:29 am
22Midnight
says...
·
Wed May 15, 2024 6:29 am
lawyer
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri May 17, 2024 8:31 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri May 17, 2024 8:31 pm
Burger
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Fri May 17, 2024 8:50 pm
Fern
says...
·
Fri May 17, 2024 8:50 pm
king
(stop making me hungry! *sobs*)
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri May 17, 2024 11:35 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri May 17, 2024 11:35 pm
Fern
Pancake
(sorry XDDD)
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Fri May 17, 2024 11:41 pm
Fern
says...
·
Fri May 17, 2024 11:41 pm
morning
(I feel like you're doing it on purpose now... DX)
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri May 17, 2024 11:55 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri May 17, 2024 11:55 pm
Coffee
(hahaha!)
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Sat May 18, 2024 12:06 am
Fern
says...
·
Sat May 18, 2024 12:06 am
EllieMae
hyper
(Jokes on you, Ellie! I just made myself a delicious, warm, crispy, golden-brown, grilled cheese sandwich. Nothing can make me hungry now. MUAH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA)
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sat May 18, 2024 12:10 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Sat May 18, 2024 12:10 am
Fern
Active
(ooooh NICE!!! Grilled cheese sandwiches are AMAZING!!
)
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Fern
Gender
Points
524
Reviews
32
Sat May 18, 2024 12:14 am
Fern
says...
·
Sat May 18, 2024 12:14 am
exercise
(phew. No more hungry inducing words. Yes, I'm thoroughly enjoying it right now!)
social life is like an ipad
and i don't have an ipad
22Midnight
Gender
Points
9816
Reviews
53
Sun May 19, 2024 10:14 pm
22Midnight
says...
·
Sun May 19, 2024 10:14 pm
Fern
swimming
*looks up from writing*
hi if you're reading this
I hope you have a lovely day!
22Midnight
she/her
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Sun May 19, 2024 10:15 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Sun May 19, 2024 10:15 pm
Fern
Pool
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Sign In
Register
Veni, vidi, scripsi ~ I came, I saw, I wrote
— steampowered