Red or Blue?

1064 posts1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 71
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 15898
Reviews 196
-58
Kaia
Traditional Christian
If you believe you can, you will.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
-57
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-58
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-57
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
Dear gods, what have you people done, reviving an almost-decade-old relic like this?! And what's more, I saw myself championing red??? What?!?!?! DX

-56 >_<
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-57
heh heh
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-56
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
-55
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-56
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
-55
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17444
Reviews 294
Oh, Valkyria, remember to wait until two people have posted before you go again. We can pretend we swapped places, but that means you need to wait for two more people to post. ;)

-54
But the Fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
— Paul the Apostle

Winter is inevitable. Spring will return eventually, and AstralHunter with it.




User avatar
Gender Cybertronian
Points 3639
Reviews 15
-55
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt
Genesis 3:19

Jazz Electrobass




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
-56
Yussah Jazz!! Red for the win!!!
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
-55
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
-54

Umm red counts down right??
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her



Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
— Albert Einstein