Whats the first word you think of when I say... [7]

1485 posts1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 594
Reviews 56
Chips
it is always another hand that guides me.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Salsa
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Spicy
(how does the word "evil' remind you of the word "potato"...?)
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Beans

(EvilPotato xD)
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19853
Reviews 279
Stew
There is always something left to love.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Warm
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Worm
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
Soil
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13534
Reviews 263




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
Dry
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
desert
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
dessert
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
desert
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
desolate
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
Empty
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her



more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady