To McDonalds, or Not to McDonalds...

12 posts

Favorite fast food restauraunt

  • McDonalds No votes
  • JackintheBox No votes
  • BurgerKing No votes
  • Wendy's 10%
  • Chick-fil-A 30%
  • Other 60%

Total votes: 10

User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
To McDonalds, or not to McDonalds? That is the question.

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9816
Reviews 53
I'd go for Subway or KFC but McDonalds is still a third option for sure
*looks up from writing* hi if you're reading this I hope you have a lovely day!

22Midnight
she/her




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Oh yeaah... good point
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 38077
Reviews 321
*gasp* where is the In-n-Out representation :(
...to be fair, it's mostly a southwest thing XD
mint, she/her


.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Aaaah! Oh my gosh you're right! I should add that...
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2569
Reviews 95
dairy queen!!!
psalm 147:3- he heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

love ya




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
What is Jack In The Box? I am not kidding when I say I have never heard of this.

Chick Fil A is the only place that has gluten-free bread so I have to choose that one xD
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Ohhh... You don't have that where you are from?*cough* Lucky you...*cough*
Ahem. You're not missing out on anything. It's not very different from McDonalds.
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
POPEYES
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
I just googled it and it seems like the closest Jack In The Box to me is an hour away so I guess they do have them here. Unless they have gluten-free stuff, I am not going xD
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 524
Reviews 32
Hahaha xD
social life is like an ipad

and i don't have an ipad




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6228
Reviews 114
AHEM WHERE IS CULVER'S
Dumbledore: "Now, it's great that you've been saving the school and all Harry, but unfortunately your grades have been a tad low, and, well... perhaps Gandalf could explain it better... hit it, Gandalf!

Gandalf: "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"



Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado