If you ever want to talk, please feel free to PM me for any reason! ^^ Don't write because you're a writer; write because you have something to say. Orabella ~ Ora ~ Avenue ~ Aven She/her
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, Letter Stealer, and Grave Visitor "Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt Genesis 3:19
“Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number.
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you—
Ye are many—they are few.” — Mary Shelly