Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)
194 posts
1
,
2
,
3
,
4
,
5
,
6
,
7
,
8
...
13
Duskglimmer
Gender
Points
2340
Reviews
447
Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:57 pm
Duskglimmer
says...
·
Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:57 pm
I always thought that doorbells made some of the most annoying sounds in the world.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare,
Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.
Sohini
Gender
Points
1040
Reviews
411
Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:22 am
Sohini
says...
·
Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:22 am
iaat the most annoying sounds in the world were that of a group of cows and buffaloes trying to sing a song whioch was actually meant for cats to mew.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.
Soham
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
8
Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:47 am
Soham
says...
·
Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:47 am
iatt mewing was good for your teeth. (i heard they work better than toothpastes)
Ash Nazg Durbatuluk
Ash Nazg Gimbatul
Ash Nazg Thrakatuluk
Agh Burzum-ishi Krimpatul
Azrael
Gender
Points
1690
Reviews
11
Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:31 am
Azrael
says...
·
Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:31 am
IATT teeth were old marshmallows stuck in your mouth at birth.
Crayon
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
131
Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:10 am
Crayon
says...
·
Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:10 am
IATT if you left marshmellows in your mouth they would turn into pink teeth ( i like the pink ones!)
Trying to survive "sweet sixteen."
---
<love> is sweet -suicide- and {[you]} are my LATEST a.t.t.e.m.p.t
xlilxzox
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
11
Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:36 pm
xlilxzox
says...
·
Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:36 pm
i always thought that pink teeth was a diesise
Mickiemoo
Gender
Points
300
Reviews
0
Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:25 pm
Mickiemoo
says...
·
Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:25 pm
I always thought that a diesise was what you got at school! lolxxx
xlilxzox
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
11
Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:45 pm
xlilxzox
says...
·
Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:45 pm
I always thought school was made for us to bomb!
When one door closes...another one opens...I think I've gone through ALL the doors in the world...
You say tomatoe i say tomato...?
I say potatoe you say potato...?
I say date you say...? Yes
Adnamarine
Supporter
Gender
Points
900
Reviews
268
Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:32 am
Adnamarine
says...
·
Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:32 am
I always thought that bombs were the cause of addictions.
(I know that made no sense, but I want to see what someone does with addictions:)
"Half the time the poem writes me." ~Meshugenah
Shafter
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
55
Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:39 am
Shafter
says...
·
Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:39 am
I always thought that addictions would automatically make you a homeless person.
Got YWS?
Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com
luna_the_shiekah
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
72
Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:16 am
luna_the_shiekah
says...
·
Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:16 am
I always thought homeless people were cool, despite their lack of housing.
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.
-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"
Cade
Gender
Points
5890
Reviews
758
Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:35 pm
Cade
says...
·
Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:35 pm
I always thought that housing was overrated.
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."
HeadInTheClouds
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
34
Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:57 am
HeadInTheClouds
says...
·
Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:57 am
I always thought that overrated things were really underrated things in disguise.
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron
Captain Jack is back May 25!
misspriss
Gender
Points
890
Reviews
82
Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:28 pm
misspriss
says...
·
Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:28 pm
I always thought that disguises were deceitful.
(Umm...yeah...)
Cade
Gender
Points
5890
Reviews
758
Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:57 pm
Cade
says...
·
Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:57 pm
I always thought that deceitful people were politicians. (Erm, still think so.)
"My pet, I've been to the devil, and he's a very dull fellow. I won't go there again, even for you..."
Sign In
Register
Spend your days thinking about things that are good and true and beautiful and noble, and you will become good and true and beautiful and noble.
— Matthew Kelly