Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow the Rules) [5]

279 posts1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
-82
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4250
Reviews 284
-83
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 467
Reviews 130
-84
I create because I feel the need to make up for everything I've destroyed




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4250
Reviews 284
-85
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
-84
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4250
Reviews 284
-85
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1025
Reviews 31
-86
Formerly DragonLily and RoseAndThorn




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 115
Reviews 44
-87!
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 8770
Reviews 508
-86 (I'm not sure this is salvageable, I'll have to run the numbers and probabilities)

*glances at number of pages*

Oh, we've got pleeenty of time. Carry on.
D.F.P., Knight Dragon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4250
Reviews 284
-87
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room




User avatar
Gender Nonbinary
Points 115
Reviews 44
-88
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 439
Reviews 34
-87
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~


Every cat ish my little dark knight<3

Spoiler
Used to be Watchdog1324




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 375
Reviews 19
-88
"You'll be missing out, and we'll be missing you"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4250
Reviews 284
-89
You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote

Review link below!
Ruby's Reviews

Knight of the Green Room




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 439
Reviews 34
-88
Sincerely,
A Humble YWS User.


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
~ Steven Wright ~


Every cat ish my little dark knight<3

Spoiler
Used to be Watchdog1324



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom