Chuck Norris jokes

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 52
Chuck Norris doesn't walk to the store, he moves his legs which turn the world around him.
Beware of the scary banana fingers! For they are mushy, and yellow.

I will change my sig whenever another member asks me too. (please request publicly) Last change: Nov. 12 by: Griffinkeeper




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 25
Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
Wow...I want to thank so many people for being here...well of course, God...and um...Nate...let's see...Liz...Brad...Chevy...Satan.


They're all cool.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6040
Reviews 142
In memory of Steve Irwin...

Chuck Norris has some competition. http://irwinpwnage.ytmnd.com/

(I didn't make that.)



The idea that a poem was a made thing stayed with me, and I decided then that I wanted to be an artist, not just a diarist. So I put myself through a kind of apprenticeship in writing poetry, and I understood even then that my practice as a poet was deeply related to my reading.
— Edward Hirsch