Alphabet Usernames

557 posts1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 38
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7999
Reviews 263
@Tortwag
What does it mean to be brave?


she/they




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3486
Reviews 212
@TheClockworkConjurer
Let the blood pour down in rivers as the world burns.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 858
Reviews 561
@Unicorn
Was *wisegirl22*Artemis28*Lupa22*


focus on... enjoying happy moments




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 24804
Reviews 532
@veeren
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
@WizardOfOz
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 7999
Reviews 263
@xMercury
What does it mean to be brave?


she/they




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 37216
Reviews 346
@yizhongt
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 24804
Reviews 532
@Zolen
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
@Auxiira
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5851
Reviews 77
@Ben8273
The world is what you make of it and the universe how you dream.
Previously FerranWright




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3742
Reviews 274
@ChocolateCello
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams


This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 34531
Reviews 141
@Dracula
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard

Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.

'I stare into the endless sky
And the sorry tale of my life goes by'




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 18884
Reviews 802
@EternalRain
I bought a cactus. A week later it died. I got depressed because I thought Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert.
-Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 70793
Reviews 463
@felistia
the world is quiet here

Check out Squills!


she/her
previously EternalRain




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25891
Reviews 279
@GoldFlame
You are like a blacksmith's hammer, you always forge people's happiness until the coal heating up the forge turns to ash. Then you just refuel it and start over. -Persistence (2015)

You have so much potential and love bursting in you. -Omnom



The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna