Change One Letter [3]

787 posts1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 53
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 33076
Reviews 1167
Food


(#thanksgiving :p)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!


Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2775
Reviews 41
Fool
Be careful, you are not in wonderland.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3742
Reviews 274
Tool
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams


This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
took
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 33076
Reviews 1167
book
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!


Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4429
Reviews 104




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
noon
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3742
Reviews 274
Moon
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams


This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2775
Reviews 41
Soon.
Be careful, you are not in wonderland.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Son.
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3742
Reviews 274
Sun
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams


This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 33076
Reviews 1167
Sue
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!


Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5851
Reviews 77
cue
The world is what you make of it and the universe how you dream.
Previously FerranWright




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4238
Reviews 59




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 282
Reviews 223
Cut
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
***
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle