Let the Best Hand Win! [3]

342 posts1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 ... 23
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3742
Reviews 274
-51
In the beginning, the universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
-Douglas Adams


This account proudly supports lgbt* rights.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
-52
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
-53
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
-54
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
-55
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3238
Reviews 91
-56
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

I'm not quiet. I'm just plotting.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
-57
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
-58
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
-59
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13897
Reviews 551
-60
Parlez-vous français?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
-61
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3830
Reviews 132
-62
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1658
Reviews 401
-61
In Truth Unity,
In Doubt Liberty,
In all things Charity.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15489
Reviews 179
-62
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
-61 o3o
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯



You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)